Saturday, July 9, 2011

And did I mention Gypsy Leashes!!

Pin It
I was asked to create an attachable charm for a friend. She was always losing her stylus pen and wanted something that would attach to the stylus and to the Gypsy too. So here is what I came up with. The one below is mine and Yes it is one of a kind.
This is a beautiful pink and silver leash. The silver charm is made so you can add a photo of your special someones. Don't like pink? I can make it in many other colors too.
My Breast Cancer Charms are probably my number seller so I felt it only appropriate to make one into a leash. The cancer ribbon has tiny pink bling rhinestones. So pretty! 
 And here again is another pic of mine just so you can see how they look attached. I have several more in the works and I customize them for you too. Just stop by ebay store and check out the many designs of Connie's Crafty Charms!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets