Tuesday, March 27, 2012

How I got in to CRICUT

Pin It
My Cricut Craft Room wants to know...How did you get into CRICUT?
Erica is giving away the Cricut Circle Exclusive Cart Sophie to one lucky winner!! Just share your story!

So how did I get into Cricut...well that's easy...my friends at my local Scrapbook Store. I saw the advertisements when Cricut first came out and thought no, I don't need that. I have lots of alphabet stickers to use up first. Well at a local crop, a new friend of mine (Pam), had brought her brand Cricut with her and said you have to check this out. I made one title with it and was smitten ever since.
Here I am several years later with a baby bug, an Expression, a gypsy, a Cricut cake, and now a new Cricut Mini and I am still in love with my bug! I use it almost daily and help me friends learn how to use theirs too. The possibilities are endless with this machine and I love creating all the fun things I do! So that's it..my short story. Maybe it can help you decide if a Cricut is for you?


Please feel free to share your story on the Wall at My Cricut Craft Room!! LINK IT UP!! http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2012/03/how-did-you-get-into-cricut.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets