Monday, May 14, 2012

Paper Hoarder Tuesday at Ginger Snap Scraps

Pin It
Are you a paper hoarder? I most definitely am!! LOL! I love it and can never have enough. Kind of like me and clothes. I just love the different patterns and colors.
Well, today, Ginger Snap Scraps celebrationg Paper Hoarders everywhere. Our projects today use lots and lots of Patterned Paper. My project is a two page layout featuring me and my returning back to College in 2010. I Love the different Patterned Papers in the Crate Paper School Spirit Collection.
My Inspiration for this design came from a Close to My Heart layout shown in their catalog. I added Alphabet stickers from Love Elsie, a few buttons, and journaled on my computer. My stamped image "It's been too long" is located on the chipboard sticker over on the right side, center square. I thought it suited my layout perfect!
And of course most of the items I used came from Ginger Snap Scraps:
Be sure to stop by the store to pick up the latest and greatest products!
And please stop by the GSS Blog to see other fabulous projects using lots of patterned papers.
Online Scrapbook Store
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

7 comments:

  1. Awesome LO. Turned out Great.

    Hugs,
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT LO!! love all the elements you added!! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Connie!! great job using all the Crate Paper patterns in your fun LO!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout- love the mosaic look

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun and creative LO. I really like the mosaic style...

    Janea
    www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout, Connie! Love all the squares!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets