Saturday, June 16, 2012

School Bus Mini Album

Pin It
Can I just say I adore this?? You will too!! I promise! The last 2 weeks, BAP Projects from Creative Kuts were to make this adorably cute Bus mini Album. I will see many of these being made in my future. You can create them with any number of pages really. I did 6 pages plus covers. I still need to embellish my pages but I just couldn't wait to share  this with you all!
 These were cut with an SVG file that can be purchased at Creative Kuts for just $6.00, what a steal!
If you don't have a machine that can cut SVG files there are other formats available as well as patterns where you can them out by hand.
 Hope you enjoy my school bus! You can create a tour bus, a camper, a carpool van, so many different types of buses. The sky is  the limit!

I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

Love this layout or any of my other creations? Be sure to check out my ebay store!! Thank you and HUGS!
 
 
Don't FORGET TO SPREAD THE NEWS!! I am hosting a 225 follower giveaway! Come play today and bring your friends!


2 comments:

  1. what a fantastic little album! I love it!! And you did a great job on it!Love all the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This is stinkin' cute!!! That bear is just adorable. Love the colors and everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets