Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Monthly Challenge Reminder

Pin It
I just wanted to remind you all that the Monthly Challenge for August will end Sept 13th due to me getting a late start! So you still have plenty of time to enter.
 
 
And just to bribe you to enter, take a look at what you are playing for:
 
 A Storytellersclub Tote
 
and 3 full Storytellersclub kits. They include one of a kind patterned paper and 3 sheets of gorgeous diecuts.
 
How do you enter? Easy peasy... go to
 
September's monthly challenge will be up in a few days!! YAY! And our sponsor for September is Ginger Snaps Scraps.
 
Want an extra bonus?? Share my new challenges with your followers by posting the info above on your blog. Then come back and post here that you shared it and I will enter you in to a seperate drawing for a bag of goodies!! Help me by spreading the word! Thank you so much for all your support!! I can't wait to see your creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets