Thursday, September 27, 2012

Blog Candy Winner

Pin It
It's time to announce the winner of my blog candy but first I'd like to say Thank You to everyone who came by and hopped the Cupcake Wars Blog Hop with us! I hope you were deliciously inspired to create your own cupcake goodies!!
 
 
So with no further delay...
 
 
True Random Number Generator 11
 
Who is it?????
How about.....
 
JODI
here's what she had to say
"Stinkin' cute!"
 
Congrats Jodi! You have 2 weeks to contact me with your info so I can get these yummies sent out to you! And again thanks everyone for hopping with me!
 
I will be another hop this Saturday, hope you will hop on by for some Halloween Fun! My layout is to "Die For!" Bwahhhh hahhhh hahh hah!
 
Oh and don't forget just 3 more days to enter the September Challenge! You can find it here!


1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets