Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Say Cheese

Pin It
Have you ever been to Chuck E Cheese? My kids loved that place. We have been to more birthday parties there than I can even count. LOL! Well, Creative Kuts has this adorable file called Say Cheese and it is perfect for those memories.
 




Items Used to create this Layout:

Creative Kuts File
Patterned Paper
Bazzill and Ac cardstock
Pop Dots
Tim Holtz distressing inks
Copics
 
You can buy this finished layout available in my ebay store.



 
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! My daughter loves chuck e. Cheese! Lol!
    Hugs, Wandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable LO! I LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets