Tuesday, July 30, 2013

You Tube Tuesdays

Pin It
Creating a Shape Card with Cricut Birthday Bash
Hello Crafty Friends!!

Every Tuesday I will be featuring a new You Tube
video that pertains to scrapbooking, card making, or crafting in general. Some
of the videos may come from me, Connie Can Crop but most of them will be coming
from various videos that have already been uploaded by someone on You Tube. This is a great way to see some new things, become inspired, and learn different techniques.

Going in line with this week's challenge at FCCB I thought that this tutorial would be perfect for everyone who is afraid to create shaped cards with their Cricuts. It is actually not as hard as you think (depending on the cartridge).
 
This video is by Robin from Robin's Creative Cottage and she is making the cutest roller skate birthday card using Birthday Bash.
 


2 comments:

  1. I love this shaped card. I will be trying this. TFS


    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!!! I remember wearing those skates in Junior High!
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets