Thursday, September 12, 2013

Throwback Thursday (Vinyl Style)

Pin It
It's Thursday and I haven't done a throwback in quite a while!
Since it's vinyl university week at FCCB
why not throwback my very first vinyl project.
Believe it or not this vinyl has been
on my wall for almost 9 years!! Wow!! And I still love it!
 
 
This was cut out in Brown vinyl using Lyrical Letters.
 
 
There is still time to enter the Fantabulous Vinyl Challenge. Head on over to the blog and get your vinyl entry in today! You could win a Cricut Expression!! Woohoo!
 
 
This weeks Fantabulous Sponsor~Cricket Vinyl supplies .com 


15% Discount from Cricket Vinyl Supplies

use code: fantabulous
 
And if you missed it, check out my video on You Tube Tuesday. It's all about layering Vinyl Die cuts!!

 Thank you so much for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!
Happy Crafting and Scrappy Hugs,



1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets