Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wednesday Winners

Pin It
It's Winner time!! Time to announce my big winner for the October monthly Challenge!!
Special thanks to all the amazing ladies that entered this month! Your Metal Embellies rocked this month!! Thank you!
ok, Here we go,

True Random Number Generator  6 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Our winner is entry #6
Beth F.
 
Here's what she created:

 

Beth, Your card is precious!! Congrats!
You win a $10 Gift Certificate to

LoveBug Creations
 
 
   AND don't forget you get this
 custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!
 
 
Please contact me within one week with your contact info so I can get your info over to our sponsor!! And congrats on your win!!
Thanks again to all the lovely ladies that entered!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I am so excited about this! I love rumpled ribbon and can't wait to go shopping :) Thanks so much for your challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets