Monday, December 2, 2013

Monthly Challenge #17 We "Washi" You a Merry Christmas

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!
I can not Believe December is here!! OMG!!
Time for a new Monthly challenge here at Connie Can Crop.
Love this Holiday Season because I love giving! And I love the music and the decorations! I could really do with out the hustle and bustle and crowds though!! So let's focus on the positive!

My Challenge this month:
We "Washi" You a Merry Christmas
and a Happy New Year!!

I want you to create a project featuring WASHI TAPE. Any kind, any brand.
Just be sure to use at least one kind of washi tape on your project!


Please create one layout, card, or other project. Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. When you are finished with your project please post it here in this thread.


Please remember I will only count two entries per person. (Just to be fair!)



Entries are due by Tuesday, December 31st at 11:59 pm.




I will draw one lucky winner from all entries and they will receive a stamp set of their picking from My Craft Spot.

My Craft Spot

Please be sure to visit her Blog
 http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/
 

  AND don't forget the winner gets

a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!
 
You need to link your project up below using Mr. Linky. You have until midnight December 31st to link it up.
I will draw one random winner. My winner will not be based on skill or talent, but based on just completing the challenge. Sorry but I can not ship to other countries. I would still love for you to play. However if you win, I will ask that you pay postage for the shipping charges.

4 comments:

  1. Pinned and hoping to try this! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/118641771407754947/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the prize from Angela Holt Designs from last month! I can't wait to receive it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that a non-Christmas project with washi tape is okay because that's what I made! I got so excited about using the washi tape that I didn't really pay attention to the Merry Christmas part! But, since the challenge says just to use washi I went ahead and uploaded. This was great motivation to pull out my washi tape and play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This my first ever time using washi tape.
    Hope your Christmas was a wonderful one.
    Have a Safe and Happy New Year.
    Hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets