Thursday, March 27, 2014

Fabulous at 40rty!

Pin It
Hello fellow Lovebugs!!
here with a new project to share using my favorite LoveBug Creations Products!!



My friend Angie just turned 40 and she celebrated by having an all girl wine and appetizer party. I couldn't think of a better gift than a custom wine glass just for Angie in her favorite colors. She can always cherish this glass decorated beautifully with some retired Camo Fun Footz and White Simply Sheer Ribbon.
 


Happy 40th Birthday Angie! You are fabulous!!
 
Other items used:
Wine Glass
Vinyl in Black, Green, and Tan
Black bling
LBC Simply Sheer White Ribbon
LBC retired Camo Fun Footz Ribbon

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!  

Only a few days left to enter my challenge!! Be sure to come check it out.
My fabulous Sponsor this month is
My Craft Spot
 
Scrappy hugs!!

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea for your friend - I know she'll love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! How clever!!! I bet she loves this! Who wouldn't?? Amazing gift and the ribbon choices were fantastic!!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super fun gift! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool wine glass, she'll love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets