Saturday, September 20, 2014

Barnyard Bash Blog Hop Day #2

Pin It
Welcome to the Barnyard Bash Blog Hop Day #2
 
 here's the button!!
 
Old Mac Donald had a farm E..I..E..I..O
With lots of barnyard critters and tons of fabulous inspiration!
We are so glad you came back for our 2nd day of the Barnyard Bash.
 
Connie Can Crop is playing Old Mac Donald for this hop and is the first stop on this super fun Blog hop so if you missed out on yesterday please start at Connie's blog for the day #1 projects. 

This is a two day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these talented friends who are here sharing their ideas and creations.
We have two awesome sponsors and giveaways for this hop!
 
http://stores.ebay.com/Connies-Crafty-Cart
Connie Wallenbrock
You could win an awesome package of  Prima Goodies from Connie's Crafty Cart. 
 
AND
 
is giving away a $10 gift certificate to CTMH

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 12:00 am Monday to finish the hop and leave your comments.

Winners will be announced on Wednesday at Connie Can Crop.

Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!



 Grab your pitchforks and your overalls because this hoe down is about to begin!!
 

Today I have a fun easel card for you to view.
I used Close to my Heart's retired Collection "Jubilee"


The Jubilee Collection is perfect for Farm loving friends!
 I love the big chipboard diecuts.

The burlap adds such a nice touch. I picked it up at Mon Ami Gabby.
And the CTMH flair is so fun!
 
I added a cute stamp and some brads to help the card stand and it turned out perfect!

Up next is Debbie! She is awesome!


Here is our complete line up for day #2 in case you get lost along the way:
 

Thanks so much for joining us for such a fun day!

 

15 comments:

  1. Very cute card Connie! I love the cute little pin, the cute ribbon and the burlap you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Connie- this is so cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card! the burlap just makes it! I have not tried an easel card...I think I need to! Thanks for hosting Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the burlap on your card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connie...this is so cute. I love that little piggy at the top :)

    Julie
    Simply Silhouette
    aka: Cricut Chick
    www.simplysilhouette.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A darling card and lovely LO - thank you for organizing this hop - big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome. I have not made an easel card yet, and this gives me inspiration to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling card - love the burlap and the little pig flair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great easel card. Love the use of burlap on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card and like the special fold and texture added.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Easel cards are my favorite. I like the ribbon & the burlap on the card.

    ~Beth
    http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets