Saturday, September 6, 2014

Monthly Challenge- Prima Prize

Pin It
Just in Case you missed it!!
Want to win some yummy Prima awesomeness?
 
My Challenge this month:
Sketchy

I want you to create a project that is inspired by the following sketch. Go easy on me, I created it! Can't wait to see what  you do with it!!
Please create one layout, card, or other project. Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. When you are finished with your project please post it here in this thread.



You must become a follower of my blog 
Please remember I will only count two entries per person. (Just to be fair!)

Entries are due by Tuesday, September 30th at 11:59 pm.

Sorry, No back Linking Allowed!!

 
 
So guess who the sponsor is this month? That would be me!! LOL! Well my ebay store Connie's Crafty Cart anyways. I am going to be giving away some super yummy Prima goodies!! You do not want to miss out on this!
 
 
You can visit my Shop here and
follow me on Facebook here.
 
  AND don't forget the winner gets

a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!
 
 
You can find the Challenge HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets