Thursday, May 21, 2015

Cheers to the Grad!

Pin It
Hello crafty friends!!

I am here today to share with you a really fun shot glass I decorated using my Cricut, a Miss Kate Cuttables SVG file, and some vinyl. This shot glass (or dessert glass)
matches the gorgeous candle I shared on Tuesday.

 


What College Grad wouldn't love this little gift? Fill it with some candy or add to a basket with a favorite adult beverage. Or just sit it on a shelf! I love it! 


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!



Come enter the new monthly challenge...

Connie Can Crop Challenge #34
due 11:59 P.M. Sunday, May 31st
Pacific Time

1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets