Monday, May 18, 2015

Graduation Day Candle- Miss Kate Cuttables

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!!




Today is my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables and I am so super excited to be able to share my project featuring Miss Kate Cuttables' darling SVG files!!

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file everyday?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!
Freebie of the Day
 

It's the end of the year countdown here. We only have 7 school days left and kids are graduating this week! My youngest is graduating 8th grade tonight! So my project was inspired by Graduates everywhere and of course Miss Kate Cuttables' adorable Graduation files!!
 
For this project I used
Graduation Day SVG Scrapbook graduation svg file graduate cut file for scrapbooks

You can purchase this super cute SVG from Miss Kates Cuttables here.


Here's my Graduation Jar Candle
 


 


 
Other items used:
Vinyl in Black, Gray, Silver, Gold, and White
Bling
Silk flower
Hot Glue Gun
Cricut Explore
Computer font for 2015


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. These would make great table decorations for a grad party!! Love it! Hope all goes well at your youngest's graduation tonight. And a big Congrats to him/her!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets