Tuesday, June 16, 2015

You Did It- Miss Kate Cuttables

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!!






Today is my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables and I am so super excited to be able to share my project featuring Miss Kate Cuttables' darling SVG files!!

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file everyday?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!
Freebie of the Day

My last Graduation project for 2015. I had so much fun creating this fun sign for my God-Daughter MacKenzie who just graduated 8th grade last week!! It was so fun to use another Miss Kate Cuttables' adorable Graduation files!!


For this project I used



You can purchase this super cute SVG from Miss Kates Cuttables here.



Here's her graduation sign.
 
 
We waved it during her ceremony and gave to her afterwards.
 She loved it! 

Other items used:
 
Wooden Dowel
3GirlJam Crinkle Ribbon
Pop Dots
Silver Cricut Pen for message on back
Cricut Explore

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

4 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets