Thursday, August 20, 2015

Room Name Plate

Pin It Hey everyone!! Daphne here from CraftyScrapsofStuff.

Today I am sharing with you the project I made using a digi-image Princess Rose from Paper Nest Dolls. I used Prisma pencils to color little Rose. 

 I decided to make a room plaque for my new granddaughter.


SUPPLIES:
8x8 thin wooden sign
Heidi Grace Paper
Ribbon from my stash
Viva Decor Glitter Liner- Sapphire Light Blue
Thickers

The center of the flowers and the brooch on her dress are sequins. The earrings are little gems. These items are available from Close To My Heart. You can order these through Connie's CTMH store. 

You can find all kinds of crafting supplies at Connie's Crafty Cart on Ebay.
I used an ATG gun to attach the paper to the wood. If you need ATG refills you can get those in Connie's store too.

I hope everyone is having a good week. Thanks for stopping by!!! I also hope something you see here inspires you to get out there and get crafty!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets