Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Fright Night Layout- Miss Kate Cuttables

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!!

Today is my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables and I am so super excited to be able to share my project featuring Miss Kate Cuttables' darling SVG files!!

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file everyday?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!

Now for my project.....
Fright Night SVG cut file for scrapbooking spider svg file spiderweb svg cut file halloween svgs

This is such a super fun Halloween Layout! Just love this Fright Night file from Miss Kate. These ghosts are adorable!!


The title is super duper cute! I decided to pop dot all the bats and stars. They look awesome!


The ghosts and spider are popped up as well. They sure do come to life! I added a second spider web to my layout to fill in more of the empty white space.


I can not wait to add photos to this layout. Want to get your hands on one too...check out my shop. Or....
 You can purchase this super cute SVG from Miss Kates Cuttables here. 


Recipe:
Cardstock
Miss Kate Fright Night SVG
Cricut Explore
Doodlebug Designs Patterned Paper
Pop Dots
Stampin Up Corner Punch

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

Don't forget this month's fun challenge!!
Connie Can Crop Challenge #39
due 11:59 P.M. Saturday October 31st 
Pacific Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets