Friday, October 9, 2015

What a Witch! Blog Hop

Pin It
Welcome to the What a Witch! Blog Hop



Hocus Pocus and Eye of Newt
We've got a Hop for you that is spooky yet cute!
Add a few whiskers of  Cat
and stir together in my big pointed Hat ....POOF!!!


Connie Can Crop (that's me!) is creating the spells in this Witch of a Blog Hop.
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these witchy women who are here casting spells with their creations. 




I have a fantastic sponsor this month, Miss Kate Cuttables.
One lucky winner will get to choose two Bundles or files of their choice ($6.00 value)
Please visit Miss Kate Cuttables HERE
Follow their blog HERE
you can find them on facebook HERE

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.


You will have until 12:00 am Monday to finish the hop and leave your comments.

Winner will be announced on Wednesday 10/21/15 here at Connie Can Crop.

Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

Grab your broomsticks and join us for some wicked fun!


 I am in love with this Bewitching file from Miss Kate Cuttables.
 It reminds me of Bewitched!! So fun! Such a great TV show!


 I'm not sure what my favorite part is the little witch or those happy bats! LOL! They are so cute!


BE sure to check out Miss Kate Cuttables shop to see all her amazingly fun Halloween files. You'll just DIE!!!



 Up next is my dear Witchy Poo friend...Angela!!

Here is our complete line up in case you get lost along the way:


Thanks so much for joining our spooky fun hop!
For more fun be sure to check out our Batty Challenge!
Connie Can Crop Challenge #39
due 11:59 P.M. Saturday October 31st 
Pacific Time

18 comments:

  1. Connie, You're layout is so cute! I love the adorable bats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Layout... I love the witch she is so cute.. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout Connie! Thanks for another great hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great layout! I always loved Bewitched too! Thanks for hosting this witchy wonderful hop!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layout! Thanks for the hop invite on FB. Off to see what everyone else on the hop created. Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout especially that witch. Awesome. Thank you for sharing. Have a great crafty day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me with the little witch character - oh so sweet! Wonderful LO!! Thank you for hosting this hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, Connie, I need to add this witch to my library!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing layout Connie. I agree those Ms. Cutable files are great. So adorable. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your layout and love watching Bewitched re-runs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love love your creation, love miss kates and love bewitch

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute set! I love the witch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your layout is adorable. Love all of the colors you used. Your witch also reminds me of "Bewitched", one of my favorite TV shows!
    Just finished this Blog Hop. Joined the sites I wasn't already following and left everyone messages. Everything was so awesome and inspirational! Thanks for inviting me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful hop with great projects!!! I commented on all the blogs, but there were a few that the blogs didn't load fully for me, so I couldn't check to see if I was already a follower. :-(

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets