Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Dino-Mite Kid Layout- Paper Crafting World

Pin It
If you are here for Wednesday Winners please scroll down!

Hello my Crafty Friends!!
 I am super excited to be posting as a designer for Paper Crafting World today. I am so delighted to be able to share these adorable cut and digital files with you.



I had so much fun bringing these prehistoric Dinosaurs to life! The Dino-mite Kid Cut File by Paper Crafting World just screams fun and adventure for any child in your life!






Other items used to create this adorable layout include:
Prima Chalking Ink
Patterned paper from my stash
cardstock
Pop dots
Kiwi Lane Spooky Templates
Stampin Up Corner Punch


Check out the store, there's so many amazing files. You can find a file for every need: digital, printable or even cuttable.
 Be sure to stop by Paper Crafting World and see all the great files waiting for you! 

Don't forget about Paper Crafting World's month long challenge. Grab the latest freebies and play along!

Don't forget to check out the new Challenge!! 

Connie Can Crop Challenge #44
Anything Goes
due 11:59 P.M. Thursday March 31st
Pacific Time


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs! 

1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets