Monday, March 14, 2016

Guest Designer- Rebecca (with photos!!)

Pin It
Last week Rebecca's post did not have her photos. I had some technical issues and since I was in Florida I could not fix them for her. I am so sorry!! So this week we are rerunning Rebecca's post along with the photos for you to enjoy! be sure to leave her some love! Thanks!


I am so excited to announce my first Guest Designer here at Connie Can Crop...
Rebecca Altamirano

She has created a wonderful project for us today featuring bling to go along with the "Anything Goes" monthly Challenge.

Hi Everyone, My name is Rebecca from Stamp and Scrap Studio and I am so happy to be a guest designing for you on Connie Can Crop. For the Anything Goes Challenge I decided to create a St. Patrick's Day layout. I used the Miss Kate Cuttables St. Patrick's file to create the title and the Rainbow and pot of gold. The cardstock used is all from Close To My heart, I used topiary, honey, whisper, and Black. For the patterned paper I used a Green polka dot in the Zoe paper pack from Close To My Heart.
I love using the SVG files from Miss Kate Cuttables
Thanks for stopping by to check out my post



BE sure to stop by Rebecca's Blog and leave her some love! She was an awesome Guest DT!!

Interested in being a guest DT on my blog? Send me an email or message with a photo of your favorite project and let me know!

And don't forget to enter the new challenge....

Connie Can Crop Challenge #44
Anything Goes
due 11:59 P.M. Thursday March 31st

Pacific Time

3 comments:

  1. I love your title and layout. So perfect for the season. Thank you for sharing it here at Connie Can Crop. Big Welcome.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets