Sunday, March 20, 2016

Question of the Week

Pin It

Happy St. Patty's Day!! ( a few days late!) And Blessings to you on Palm Sunday!!

Remember.. I want you to answer the question in the comment section too!
AND
if  you have a question to ask for an upcoming week add that in the comments too, if you ask a question and I use it you will win a prize!!


This week's question comes from me...Are you a little Irish? Do you do anything to celebrate St. Patty's Day?

Connie- I do believe there is some Irish on my mom's side somewhere...she's quite the mix! LOL! We usually wear green. I used to bake rainbow cupcakes or make green pancakes or cookies when the kids were younger. One year we tried to make traditional corned beef and cabbage. Loved the cabbage but none of us liked corned beef. So there you have it! Guess we will have green chicken or tacos!

Daphne-   I have a small amount of Irish heritage. As a child my grandparents always had me wear green and orange. Now wearing the green is a fun thing. We have corned beef and cabbage! That's a must!!

Angela- I'm not, but my husbands side is (so my kids get to be little leprechauns!) sometimes we go over to his dad's house for corned beef - not this year since hubby is working. Which is ok, not a fan anyway!
wink emoticon
Veronica-nope. Just in my heart, kidding. I just love to see the policeman and fireman parade in NYC...
However, I do love st. Patrick's day, and would love to visit Ireland one day.
Kim- Well, they say everybody's Irish on St. Patrick's Day, but, yes, I am part Irish. These days, the most celebrating I do is eat corned beef and cabbage for dinner...works for me!

ok, It's your turn to answer!!

And don't forget to enter the new challenge....

Connie Can Crop Challenge #44
Anything Goes
due 11:59 P.M. Thursday March 31st
Pacific Time



3 comments:

  1. Great question. My great grandfather was Irish. I grew up in England. My hubby is Japanese. When my kids were you a naughty leprechaun would dye the milk green and turn some chairs over. Now they are all adults. We don't like corn beef and cabbage. So I did an Asian version. Japanese Cole slaw and Teriyaki chicken

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a quarter Irish on my mother's side. I don't do a lot of celebrating. Here is my question: How do you celebrate Easter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I am a little Irish - on my Dad's side of the family - in fact there is part of the Irish Royal coat of arms in the family coat of arms!!... my Mum used to call that element the rooster legs! ;-). And no, I don't so anything to actually celebrate St Patty's day, but i do enjoy seeing some of the hi jinks others get up to.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets