Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Under Water Centerpiece- Miss Kate Cuttables

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!!

It's my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables! I just got back from Florida and the Quilter's Luncheon I was asked to help decorate. I used some of Miss Kate Cuttables' darling SVG files to make the awesome decorations for my tables!!

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file everyday?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!

For my project I used An Ocean of Fun file.
An Ocean Of Fun SVG scrapbook cute svg cuts cut files for scrapbooking ocean svg cuts

I created these under water themed centerpieces using the fish, starfish and seaweed from the Ocean of Fun file along with some other seaweed from various files.



I just love how they turned out and so did everyone else!! In fact I made on just for me so I could keep it on display in my home!


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!


Connie Can Crop Challenge #44
Anything Goes
due 11:59 P.M. Thursday March 31st
Pacific Time

6 comments:

  1. OMG!! Your centerpiece is AMAZING!! NO KIDDING!!

    I'd love to know more ...

    ... Do you remember the sizes you cut your items?
    ... How did you attach the pieces to make them stand?
    ... How did you make the awesome fan-like base pieces?

    This is SUPER, and I would appreciate any help you can provide!! (Obviously ... I am a beginner ... enthusiastic ... but still a beginner!). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will do a short tutorial for you and answer all these questions!! Ok? Give me a few days!! Just watch my You Tube Tuesdays and it will show up there one week.

      Delete
    2. OMG!! That would be FANTASTIC!! Thank you!!

      Delete
  2. You are a busy busy lady! I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And they asked the perfect person to help decorate. :)
    You did an amazing job! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets