Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Life is good! Miss Kate Cuttables

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!!

It's Connie Can Crop here and my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables!  
I created another great layout for you today! This one screams Arizona and Sedona to me! I have some great photos of the red rocks that will look amazing on this! 

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file everyday?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!

For my project I used this SUN and this Cactus from the Fiesta Set.





I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

Don't forget to enter my new challenge!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #48
due 11:59 P.M. Sunday July 31st
Pacific Time

3 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets