Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Miss Kate Cuttables

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!!

It's Connie Can Crop here and my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables!  
In keeping with the Travel theme this month at MKC, I created a vacation themed layout for you today! I really had a blast creating this layout and remembering the fun we had on this trip! 

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file everyday?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!

For my project I used the Vacation Memories title and the airplane file. They both compliment each other really well in this layout.





Lots of pop dots add dimension to these adorable die cuts.


Page one Up Close! 


Page two Up Close... 

Notice the fun flip flaps from CTMH that I used. They allow you to add more photos to your layouts!


I layered two flip flaps to create this mini album.



I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
Don't forget to enter my new challenge!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #50
due 11:59 P.M. Friday, September 30th
Pacific Time

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute layout,Connie. Love the combination of colors and patterns. And the MKC files finish it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets