Tuesday, September 6, 2016

YouTube Tuesday with Connie

Pin It
Hi, it's Kim from Katydid Cards here with another YouTube Tuesday.

A few weeks back the Question of the Week was about our favorite stamping tool.  This was an easy question for me...the MISTI!

What a great tool to make sure you have a beautiful stamped image, no rocking, smudging or missed areas.  Great, right?  But the MISTI is a mighty expensive tool and I don't know anyone who has an unlimited crafting budget.

Enter our own Connie who has an incredible MISTI hack for you using just a few easy to obtain items.  Here is her video sharing how she put it together:


Pretty cool, right?  I wish I had seen this before I spent all that money on a MISTI.

See you at the end of the month with another video.


1 comment:

  1. Great idea, Connie! I love to save money...so I can spend it on other crafty goodies.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets