Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Design Team: It's that time again

Pin It Good morning dear scrappers,

This is Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion sharing with you a birthday card I made using an image from the sponsor for this month:




I used an Atlantic Hearts sketch, which I used last time too to guide my card and CTMH papers and stamps for the sentiment in the outside and inside:


This was a very easy to make card and showcases how cool are the Kitty Bee's designs images.

BTW, Big welcome to the new designers on the blog: 

Marji Franklin, Sue Kracker, and Shannon Myiow. I really look forward to be inspired and challenged to do my best too by you and your amazing designs.


And don't forget to enter this month's challenge:



Connie Can Crop Challenge #54
due 11:59 P.M. Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Pacific Time

And

don't miss out on my BIG
Wild Blogiversary hop
going on all week long!
10 sponsors and 10 amazing prizes!!


Scrappy hugs,

3 comments:

  1. SO cute Veronica!! Just love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable,Veronica. That blue in the cotton candy and the yellow background were just meant to go together! How nice of you to welcome the new DT members!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets