Friday, February 3, 2017

Lovey Dovey - Cardz TV Day

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!

It's Connie here today to share my DT project for Cardz TV!

Today is the start of a new Cardz TV's Anything Goes Challenge and I would like to share a sweet Valentine's Day Card I made using products I had at home along with my Cardz TV stamps!!

 I used Mary's stamp set called For the Birds. It was perfect for this paper and Lovey Dovey Image I had on hand.



This card also uses inks from CTMH and a really fun stencil from Studio Calico.
I love the way it turned out!


You can enter the Cardz TV Challenge HERE!!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  

Don't forget to enter my challenge!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #55


due 11:59 P.M., Tuesday, February 28th, 2017
Pacific Time

7 comments:

  1. I sure can feel all the love. Super tweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG What a Super Adorable Card. You definitely came up with a Romantic idea for your creation...and the perfect CARDZTV stamp set. Great job on the inside too...all of your ideas came together for one Spectacular Card!! You definitely did a Super Outstanding Creative Job! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and fun card. Love the pretty papers you used.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and sweet card. I LOVE the image on the front and the banner held on with clothes pins. Very creative!!!

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets