Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Guest DT for Die Cuttin Divas

Pin It
I was a Guest Diva!

Hello my Crafty Friends!

It is so awesome to be back at Die Cuttin' Divas as a Guest Designer!!
I love that they keep asking me to come back as a guest!!

This challenge is a sketch challenge!! I love sketches!!
So head on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and enter your creations today!!



And here's my card!

For my card I used Heart nesting dies from Darice. I also used some colored pearls and paper scraps I had on hand.
This card would be great for any occasion!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  

Be sure to come back to my blog at 9am to check out my first ever CYBER CROP!
It's sure to be a blast!

6 comments:

  1. Super pretty! Thanks for being our Guest Diva for this month's sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the colours and pattern paper you used, very pretty! Thanks for being our guest designer at Die Cuttin Diva's this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty. Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the black & white and stripes & polka dots.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the GD spot again! YAY! Your card looks lovely! Wonderful design! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets