Friday, December 22, 2017

My last DT Post for Connie

Pin It
Hi, Sue from Sue's Paper Crafts here with you today. This is my last Design Team project for Connie Can Crop. Our sponsor is:
 
I used my file to make my great-nephew's Christmas card.
 
 
Before printing my digi to color I colored the background and added Austin's name with my photo program then I used chalks to color the image.
 
The card base is a scrap in my stash. I added some jewels and twine and attached the image panel with foam dots.
 
Don't forgot to take part in Connie's last challenge:
 




3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous image Sue and you did a great card with it. TFS. I will miss creating with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Sue! It has been great fun crafting with you and getting to know you better this last year.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets